This guide will show how to convert DVD to 3GP with Aviosoft DVD to 3GP Converter.
Step 1. Insert DVD disc in the DVD drive, run Aviosoft DVD to 3GP Converter. Aviosoft DVD to 3GP Converter will auto load DVD.
Step 2. Do the settings.
- 1. Target: Click to select your target folder for output file.
- 2. Output setting:Click to select output type: High Quality (176X144), Good Quality (128X96) and Customize. Click Customize, you can edit the output type by yourself.
- 3. Copy modes: Select your preferred copy modes according to your needs: Entire Disc, Main Move, Customize and DVD Rip.
- 4. Audio Selection:Select the audio language.
- 5. Subtitle Selection:Select subtitle language.
Step 3. More:
: Preview selected chapters before conversion.
: Show output file video size and quality. To protect your output 3GP file quality, once the video quality is less than 50%, Aviosoft DVD to 3GP Converter will auto refuse to rip DVD to 3GP.