This guide will show how to convert DVD to BlackBerry with Aviosoft DVD to BlackBerry Converter.
Step 1. Insert DVD disc in the DVD drive, run Aviosoft DVD to BlackBerry Converter. Aviosoft DVD to BlackBerry Converter will auto load DVD.
Step 2. Do the settings.
- 1. Target: Click to select your target folder for output file.
- 2. Output setting:Click to select output type: High Quality (480X320), High Quality (320X240), Good Quality (320X240), Standard Quality (320X240) and Customize. Click Customize, you can edit the output type by yourself.
- 3. Copy modes: Select your preferred copy modes according to your needs: Entire Disc, Main Move, Customize and DVD Rip.
- 4. Audio Selection:Select the audio language.
- 5. Subtitle Selection:Select subtitle language.
Step 3. More:
: Preview selected chapters before conversion.
: Show output file video size and quality. To protect your output BlackBerry file quality, once the video quality is less than 50%, Aviosoft DVD to BlackBerry Converter will auto refuse to rip DVD to BlackBerry.