This guide will show how to convert DVD to iPad with Aviosoft DVD to iPad Converter.
Step 1. Insert DVD disc in the DVD drive, run Aviosoft DVD to iPad Converter. Aviosoft DVD to iPad Converter will auto load DVD.
Step 2. Do the settings.
- 1. Target: Click to select your target folder for output file.
- 2. Output setting:Click to select output type:Standard Quality (640X480)and Customize. Click Customized, you can edit the output type by yourself.
- 3. Copy modes: Select your preferred copy modes according to your needs: Entire Disc, Main Move, Customize and DVD Rip.
- 4. Audio Selection:Select the audio language.
- 5. Subtitle Selection:Select subtitle language.
Step 3. More:
: Preview selected chapters before conversion.
: Show output file video size and quality. To protect your output iPad file quality, once the video quality is less than 50%, Aviosoft DVD to iPad Converter will auto refuse to rip DVD to MP4 for iPad.