CloneDVD is stable and fast DVD copy and rip softeware which gives you the power to backup copies to DVD or ISO image files or multi-media files. Without special setting, CloneDVD automatically removes all protections during the process, lets you freely copy your DVD movie collections.
CloneDVD mainly features:
- Copy DVD to 4.7GB (DVD-5), 3.95GB (DVD-R v1.0), 8.5GB (DVD-9)
- Copy DVD to DVD Image (ISO)
- Rip DVD to common audio such as MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3 as output
- Rip DVD to common video AVI, ASF as output
- Rip DVD to iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TV, iPad, iPad 2, BlackBerry, PSP.
- Rip DVD to Mobile Phone compatible format 3GP
- Clip, Crop, Merge DVD contents
- Multiple copy modes: Enter Disc, Main Movie, Customize, Split Disc.
- Synchronize with portable device
Let’s see how CloneDVD rips original DVD into media AVI file in Windows.
If you are the first time to rip your DVD discs, you can download CloneDVD’s trail version which allows you to clone 3 DVDS for free and you can experience its powerful function.
Step 1: Once inserting original DVD into the DVD drive, CloneDVD automatically identifies and decrypts the DVD and shows its content.
Step 2: Do the settings:
- In Target, set your destination folder for the burned file.
- In Copy as, select Movie File. In Output Format, select Common Video AVI. There are 5 default output types.
- You can click Setting to customize the output video resolution, bitrate, frame rate, audio bitrate, sample rate, channel.
Step 3: Choose your desired copy mode.
CloneDVD supports one click copying entire DVD disc with nothing lost.
CloneDVD supports one click automatically copying main DVD movie.
You can customize DVD contents by removing unwanted title or chapter or subtitle or audio.
You can author DVD contents. Clip any part of DVD movie, Crop unwanted frame of movie, and Merge multiple titles or clips into one video.
Step 4: Click Start to convert your wanted DVD movie into AVI file.