If you want to back up your new DVDs in order to protect them from being destroyed. But most of DVDs are copy protected. Here, CloneDVD can auto remove all DVD protections.
CloneDVD mainly features:
- Copy DVD to 4.7GB (DVD-5), 3.95GB (DVD-R v1.0), 8.5GB (DVD-9)
- Copy DVD to DVD Image (ISO)
- Rip DVD to common audio such as MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3 as output
- Rip DVD to common video AVI, ASF as output
- Rip DVD to iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TV, iPad, iPad 2, BlackBerry, PSP.
- Rip DVD to Mobile Phone compatible format 3GP
- Clip, Crop, Merge DVD contents
- Multiple copy modes: Enter Disc, Main Movie, Customize, Split Disc.
- Synchronize with portable device
CloneDVD trail version allows you to clone 3 DVDs for free and you can enjoy its whole function. Install in and let’s start!
Once you run CloneDVD, the following window will appear.
Now insert a DVD movie into you DVD Rom tray. CloneDVD automatically identifies and decrypts the DVD and shows its content.
Now you need to do some settings.
- In Target, set your destination folder for the burned file.
- In Copy as, select DVD.
- In DVD Capacity, select 4.7GB (DVD-5) as output.
Above DVD Content you can see all the available DVD to DVD copy modes and you can select the mode you need.
This mode will copy your original DVD disk to a new one. All the menus, audio and subtitle will be cloned.
Main Movie mode auto copies only the main movie part of the DVD along with main movie title. No extras will be copied. This way you can reduce the amount of the compression and improve the quality of the copied movie.
Using this mode you can copy exactly the content of the DVD you want. It means you can select only the titles, the chapter, the audio, and subtitle you want.
This mode allows you to copy all the content of a DVD-9 disk onto two DVD-5 disks. You will preserve 100% quality of the original movie and CloneDVD will automatically adjust the space and size.
After all settings, click Start button. The copy process will begin.
If you like CloneDVD you can download a trial version to experience the detail functions in person.