CloneDVD helps you copy or rip DVDs onto DVD or into IOS image files or media files! Amazingly, CloneDVD automatically removes any original DVD protections!
In detail, CloneDVD can:
- Copy DVD to 4.7GB (DVD-5), 3.95GB (DVD-R v1.0), 8.5GB (DVD-9)capacity DVD
- Rip DVD to common audio such as MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3 as output
- Rip DVD to common video AVI, ASF as output
- Rip DVD to iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TV, iPad, iPad 2, BlackBerry, PSP.
- Rip DVD to Mobile Phone compatible format 3GP
- Clip, Crop, Merge DVD contents
- Multiple copy modes: Enter Disc, Main Movie, Customize, Split Disc.
- Synchronize with portable device
Why not try CloneDVD trial version which allows you to experience all service and back up 3 DVDs?
Let’s see how CloneDVD convert DVD to ISO image files.
Step 1: Insert original DVD into the DVD drive, CloneDVD automatically identifies and decrypts the DVD and shows its content.
Step 2: Do some settings.
- In Target, set your destination folder for the burned file.
- In Copy as, select DVD Image (ISO).
- In DVD Capacity, select desired DVD capacity as output.
Step 3: Choose a copy mode.
Entire disc will copy your original DVD disk to a new one. All the menus, audio and subtitle will be cloned.
Main Movie auto copies only the main movie part of the DVD along with main movie title. No extras will be copied. This way you can reduce the amount of the compression and improve the quality of the copied movie.
Customize can copy exactly the content of the DVD you want. It means you can select only the titles, the chapter, the audio, and subtitle you want.
Split disc allows you to copy all the content of a DVD-9 disk onto two DVD-5 disks. You will preserve 100% quality of the original movie and CloneDVD will automatically adjust the space and size.
Lastly, click Start button. The copy process immediately begins.
Having CloneDVD you can back up all DVDs onto DVDs or iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, Apple TV, iPad, iPad 2, BlackBerry, PSP, or into ISO files or ASF, AVI, 3GP files.